The Importance of Key Holding ServicesA good key holding company will provide immediate alarm response and will save you the hassle of having to respond to false alarms in the workplace. There may be two scenarios which trigger the alarm system.
- In case of false alarm which means wastage of time and resources.
- In case of an actual incidence of security breach in which case it is even difficult for you to respond as you cannot be sure how to handle such an incident.
ImportantDo not go without letting somebody know where you are
- Always approach from the front
- Avoid dark and vacant areas
- At least two people should attend avoid going all alone
- Do not go without a cell phone
- Carry a flashlight with you
- If there are any strange vehicles on the driveway or any unusual lights on, DO NOT APPROACH – RING THE POLICE ON 999
- If, on checking the premises, you discover that they are insecure, property appears to be haphazard and not in order
- DO NOT GO INSIDE – CALL THE POLICE ON 999.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE DOORS OR WINDOWS
- If the property appears to be in order then enter and check. Re-set the alarm (
- On leaving the premises make sure they are secure and inform the police if you were contacted by them to attend
- Having volunteered as a key holder you need to know the whereabouts of the business owner should they need to be contacted? If the property has been broken into or damaged, it will be your responsibility on behalf of the business for any temporary repairs